Independence, MN

The city with a rural atmosphere
Facebook Twitter

Applications and Forms

Here are forms and applications to help you complete city business. If you have any questions on these forms, call City Hall, 763-479-0527.

Burning Permits available at the West Hennepin Public Safety Office - 763-479-0500

Documents are in Adobe PDF format.
If you need Adobe Reader, use the link below:

Attached Document or FileHomestead Application Hennepin County Homestead Application

Independence City Hall Community Room

Community Room Pic 2
Community Room Pic 2
** The Community Room at Independence City Hall is available for private use for the residents of Independence or contiguous cities.
Call 763-479-0527 for more information**
City of Independence, MN